Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Seasons of life ๐Ÿ•Š️


+Face your daily challenges head-on. And if you feel winter's chill, draw close to the Lord. His presence can make every season of life one of strength and beauty.⁣
+WHATEVER THE SEASON OF LIFE, ATTITUDE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I praise You for Your everlasting love. Sometimes life is hard and all I see is darkness and death. But You are there with an enduring promise and plan.⁣
+Satisfy my soul and give me rest. I know You are faithful and have already won the battle through Your death and resurrection. Thank You, Father! In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...