Monday, April 17, 2023

SEASONS OF LIFE ๐Ÿ•Š️


+Remembering God’s past kindnesses helps when times are hard. Challenging seasons come and go, but His faithful character never changes.⁣
+As we turn to Him with grateful hearts in remembrance of all He’s done, we discover afresh that He’s always worthy of our praise.⁣ ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
⁣⁣
+So, in whatever season you find yourself, this is your season for this time. God has a plan. Lean into it.⁣
+Make the best of it and be prepared for the next, since no one is exempt from change.⁣
+Welcome it in and enjoy it, as you look forward to the many life seasons ahead.⁣ ☝️⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, You’re sovereign over all creation. I praise You because Your goodness doesn’t change, and You’re always with me.⁣
+You created the earth, and everything in it belongs to You. Please help me to remember this when I struggle to give my life, time, and resources back to You.⁣
+Please give me a spirit of generosity. I belong to You—so please change the way I think and act. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....