Monday, March 6, 2023

Trust God to rescue you ๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ’Œ⁣⁣


+It is sometimes very hard to keep trusting in God, especially if things seem to go wrong in your life – with your relationships, work, finances, health or some other situation.⁣
+When times are tough we can take refuge in God who is our strong fortress. Times of desperation when we feel all alone cause us to cry out to God.⁣
+What a comfort to know that during those moments and throughout our lives, He hears us, provides for us, and stays near to us.⁣
+In Jesus you receive the ultimate rescue. He will set your feet in a spacious place. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I’m grateful, God, that I never really walk alone. Help me in my desperation.⁣
+Thank you that you have *rescued* me. In all the trials of life, help me to keep trusting in you. In Jesus name, Amen! ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
#goodmorning ๐ŸŒž #haveaproductiveweek ๐Ÿ˜Š #keepgoingkeepswimming ๐Ÿช„ #GODBLESSEVERYONE ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...