Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Talk to God Before You Overthink ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣


+When we start to overthink, that is ⁣
when we need to turn to the Father.⁣
+Ask Him for clarification and wisdom with whatever situation you are going through.⁣
+Rest in the peace that He is with you. Sometimes the biggest obstacle in our way is ourselves.⁣
+Always start by talking with God first!⁣
+Let this be our prayer, “I want more of you, Father, and less of me!”⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength.⁣
+You fight for me, protect me, and lead me through hard times. With You, I am never alone or abandoned.⁣
+Thank You for being my source of strength and salvation. Thank You for crushing the devil’s schemes and guiding me closer to You. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...