Wednesday, January 25, 2023

THE LORD RESCUES US


+Your tears aren't countless. God sees each one. And no doubt He shares in a few of them because that's just the kind of thing He'd do.⁣
+God promises His strength; God promises His grace. He will see you through it, whether it is a pebble or a thorn. He will sustain you in it.⁣
+Bring God your pebble.⁣
+Bring God your thorn.⁣
+In doing so, you will find God's grace. His wonderful, sufficient, sustaining grace. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ•Š️⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I'm so grateful that I can find peace in knowing You are good.⁣
+Thank You for Being my refuge - a place where I can truly find rest. I feel safe in Your presence.⁣
+Thank You for giving us access to Your Spirit through Your Son. I trust that You are more powerful than whatever I face. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️❣️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....