Tuesday, January 24, 2023

God is majestic ๐Ÿค


HE HEARS OUR CRIES⁣
+How often do we put our expectations of God and His promises on our timeline, only to discover that He, in His great wisdom, is on His own timeline?⁣
+He is faithful to His promises, no matter our expectations, seasons, or assumed timelines.⁣
+When we pray, and cry out, may it embolden our faith, hope, and trust in Him. As we surrender, may we recognize that God knows what He is doing.⁣
+His record is perfect! He Hears our cries and is always up to something good.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for the victory You've promised me in Your Word. With Your help, there is nothing I can't overcome!⁣
+Today, I'm giving You my battles in faith that you will win them for me. I trust You, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...