Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Keep trusting when tested ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


+Faith involves trusting God even when you don’t have all the answers. Faith is often tested when we go through difficult times.⁣
+Sometimes nothing seems to make sense in our lives. God may be using our circumstances to test us. Choose to trust him anyway.⁣
+Strength grows through struggles, courage develops in challenges and wisdom matures from wounds. ๐Ÿ’ช☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, in those difficult times when I seem to be in the refiner’s fire, help me to put my faith and trust in you. Help me every day to live a life of trust and confidence in you.⁣
+Unclench my closed fists. Whatever it is that’s holding me back—I release it to You. Please deliver me as I battle against my selfish desires and thoughts.⁣
+Show me how to love You above all else. I want to live my best life for You today. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...