Monday, January 30, 2023

DON'T LET FEAR STOP YOU ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣⁣⁣


+Anything God asks you to do, you can do even if you have to do it afraid, knowing that He is always with you.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Even things that you simply want to do, as long as they are within the guidelines of God's will found in His Word, you should be able to without allowing fear to stop you.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Though God’s strength is everlasting, He knows that we’ll inevitably have days when we’re physically and emotionally consumed.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+But when we look to God for our strength instead of trying to sprint through life’s challenges alone, He’ll restore and renew us and give us the resolve to press on in faith. ☝️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, thank You for helping me when the challenges of life seem unbearable. Please help me when I’m overwhelmed and tired, show me how to run to You.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Give me the strength I need to endure whatever comes my way. Take the weight of my concerns off of me, and help me to remember that You are always near.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+You will always protect and support me. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค⁣⁣
⁣⁣
#heymonday ๐Ÿค—⁣⁣
#haveaproductiveweekahead ๐Ÿช„⁣⁣
#keepgoingdontstop ; ๐ŸŒป⁣⁣
#BLESSINGS ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...