Sunday, December 25, 2022

Prayer


๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for being the perfect example of love. In a world that is filled with hatred, I want to choose to love others like You. Sometimes it’s hard to love those who have hurt or wronged me.⁣
+In those moments, I ask that You will give me the strength to choose love. And I pray that because of this, others will know that I belong to You.⁣
+God, thank You for always having a habit of meeting me exactly where I am and meeting every need I have.⁣
+I'm thankful that You are my provider, my protector, and my rescuer each and every day. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป⁣
#MERRYCHRISTMAS ๐ŸŽ…☃️⁣
#HAPPYLORDSDAY ♥️⁣
#BLESSINGS ๐Ÿ•Š️

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....