Saturday, December 24, 2022

HOPE



๐Ÿ•Š️ Eliminating worry from overtaking our lives just takes intentionality on our part.⁣
๐Ÿ•Š️ We have to stop toxic, worrisome thoughts so that they don't stop us from living the life God has called us to.⁣
๐Ÿ•Š️ And we do this by claiming and applying God's truth to our lives and trusting Him in faith since we can't see what tomorrow holds.⁣
๐Ÿ•Š️ Our God is good all the time and has the very best plan laid out for us to be a part of. ๐Ÿ˜Š☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, all my hope is in You. You are all I need. Thank You for being my protector and the source of my strength.⁣
+In every situation I face, I ask for Your courage and endurance to face it and handle it well.⁣
+Please guide me with Your wisdom as I make decisions, and fill me with peace as I do what You’ve called me to do. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„⁣
#BLESSINGS ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸŽ„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...