Thursday, December 15, 2022

Prayer


๐Ÿ™ Lord, I know I will sometimes face painful things, but I find peace and joy in knowing You are with me. I am grateful that Your promises are good and my future is in Your hands.⁣
+I can rejoice knowing You are with me in hard times, and I’m believing You will use my circumstances for Your glory and my good.⁣
+Help me find a way to stop gravitating back to thoughts of failure, even when there’s no proof that things will fail. Every time You have come through for me, is proof that you can do it again.⁣
+Help me be confident but not arrogant in my faith, to stand and believe You are there. You will supply the need, You will solve the problem, in Jesus’ name. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„⁣
#magandangumaga ๐ŸŒป⁣
#BLESSINGS ๐ŸคŽ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...