Wednesday, December 14, 2022

PRAYER


+Failing does not make you a failure – quitting does. Get up and try again. Next time, with God’s help, you’ll make it! ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I will choose to worship You in all circumstances because I know You are always good.⁣
+Sometimes it’s hard to focus on Your goodness in painful situations, but I trust in Your control and find joy in Your promises. Thank You for always being near me.⁣
+Help me to overcome my fear of failure, bring me to a place where my life is in line with Your will and give me the confidence to step out in faith when I need to.⁣
+When I worry about the future, help me to be bold and trust in Your promises for my life.⁣
+Let the words of my mouth be uplifting and focussed on a bright future, in Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️⁣
#goodmorning ๐ŸŒป #blessings ๐Ÿช„๐ŸคŽ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...