Monday, December 12, 2022

GROW WITH GOD'S WORD AND GRACE


+The truth is you’ll never discover what your life can amount to until you put it into God’s hands!⁣
+Bodily paid can cause us to cry out to God, but other excruating life circumstances also compel us to run to Him.⁣
+Although God doesn't always choose to miraculously heal us, we're confident that He always hears our prayers and will GIVE us what we need for our situation.⁣
+In our desperation we offer sincere prayers to God and leave the results to Him! ๐Ÿค—⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, thank You that when I am weak, I can be strong in You. Your power shows up best in weak people.⁣
+Thank You that You often choose those who are of little account in the world’s eyes to receive Your amazing grace.⁣
+Help me not to disqualify myself when You have qualified me to be part of Your family and to accomplish things for You. ☝️⁣
+Help me to SEE that life's difficulties and challenges are OPPORTUNITIES for me to SEEK You in prayer and to GROW in my understanding of who Your are. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
#heymonday ๐ŸŒป #haveaproductiveweekahead ๐Ÿ˜Š #BLESSINGS! ๐ŸคŽ

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....