Thursday, December 1, 2022

GOD WILL FIGHT FOR US


+We can fight confidently because we know the enemy is defeated, the war has already been won, and it’s our job to fight the battles with strength and confidence.⁣
+Fear may freeze our faith. But when we fight, and oh, we will fight, our faith frees us from fear.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, you know all of my anxious thoughts. You know that they overwhelm me, and I choose not to cower in fear.⁣
+But I choose to stand and fight against them in your strength today. Help me walk by your Spirit and stand in your strength! I want to be free from fear! In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ–ค☔๐ŸŒง️

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED ♥️

+God knows every detail and nuance of our situation, and yet He urges us to come to Him because in communion with Hi...