Wednesday, December 21, 2022

God Strengthens ๐Ÿ•Š️⁣⁣


The LORD is my strength and my defense. ♡⁣
+Anxiety is exhausting. There can be many mornings when we assume we don’t have the resources to carry on.⁣
+Too many sleepless nights, too many stressful days take their tolls and we can feel desperately weak. ⁣
+There are moments when it’s right to rest. It can be appropriate to change our circumstances to reduce the stress.⁣
+Sometimes it’s good to take time away from our pressures in order to refresh and recoup.⁣
+But most of the Christian life is about persevering, in faith, confident that God gives us the strength we need to carry on. ⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father God, thank you that you are a strong God. Please give me wisdom to know when to rest and when to push on.⁣
+Please let me rely on your strength and become ever more confident in your ability to enable me to persevere. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„⁣
#GODBLESSEVERYONE ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....