Sunday, December 4, 2022

FAITH


+When you are faithful to God, you allow him to work and to achieve his plans through your life.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, help me to be faithful in following you regardless of hard times: afflictions, smears and difficulties.⁣
+May I never seek great things for myself but rather seek to see your name glorified. You are amazing! You are my Father, my Protector, and my best Friend.⁣
+Thank You for all the things You've done for me. Please help me so I don't let my world change the way I see You. Instead, help the way I see you change my world. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„⁣
#happyLordsday ❣️ #blessings ๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust in the Lord ☝️

+One of the biggest obstacles to faith is the suffering of the innocent. Yet God is able to meet us in the midst of ...