Sunday, October 30, 2022

TRUST GOD


+We live in a world accustomed to instant gratification, and waiting can be difficult. But in the spiritual realm, patience is still rewarded.⁣
+God knows we’re inclined to become anxious when answers to our prayers are delayed. Scripture encourages us by reminding us to wait on God.⁣
+May we wait on God, trusting in His love and faithfulness even as we wrestle with longings and unanswered prayers.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Heavenly Father, sometimes it can be difficult to wait on You. Please give me the strength to continue hoping in You.⁣
+Thank You for the confidence I can have when I put my trust in You. I am sorry for the times I depended on myself and the things I see.⁣
+Please help me to grow in faith in You today. I want to be firmly grounded in You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ–ค☔๐ŸŒง️⁣
#STAYDRY #KEEPSAFE #GODBLESSEVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...