Monday, October 31, 2022

LEAD ME ONWARD LORD


+You can become a new person because God really is with you. Meditate on the Word, even if you don’t feel like it.⁣
+I remind you to constantly praise Him for your progress, even if you don’t really see it just yet.⁣
+You are walking by faith. Turn to prayer and turn to scripture. Allow the Lord to keep his promises to you.⁣
+Keep believing. Keep confessing. Keep praying. Keep being positive. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I will give thanks to You out loud! I will tell of all the wonderful things You have done! No matter what I endure, I know that I can rely on You.⁣
+You fight for me even when I can barely fight for myself. You are always with me and You comfort me. Thank You, God! In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ–ค⁣
#heymonday ๐Ÿ’ช⁣
#haveablessedandproductiveweek ๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...