Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Never give up hope⁣⁣


People who do what is right may have many problems, but the Lord will solve them all.⁣
-Psalms 34:19 NCV⁣
+Sometimes the circumstances of our lives can seem very bleak. Everything has gone wrong. Darkness has set in.⁣
+And yet… God never leaves us without a ray of hope. If it is not all right, then it is not the end.⁣
+Even when we don’t see results right away, God’s truth is powerful and will accomplish His purposes in His timing. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I know that in this world I will have many troubles—but I also know You are with me.⁣
+I’m grateful that I can trust You to guide and protect me as I go through hard circumstances.⁣
+Please give me peace during challenges, and allow me to rest with the promises You’ve made. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ–ค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...