Thursday, October 27, 2022

DON'T GIVE UP


+Giving up?⁣
+That’s just not the way you roll. The problem may be big, but your God is bigger. Meditate on the Word, even if you don’t feel like it.⁣
+Constantly praise Him for your progress, even if you don’t really see it just yet. You are walking by faith.⁣
+Turn to prayer and turn to scripture. Allow God to keep his promises to you. ๐Ÿ˜Š⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father God, help me to hold on to Your promise even amid the raging storms. Forgive me for every time I have lost sight of You.⁣
+Help me focus on the promises that You have given me. Help me to remember that You are always with me during anything that I face.⁣
+Remind me that with You, I can get through it with my peace intact. In Jesus name, AMEN! ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....