Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Lord, YOU ARE MY SATISFACTION


+We may not get to hear the larger story of how our suffering works into the plan of God.⁣
+But we should be reassured by the knowledge that God always has a purpose for what we go through.⁣
+We can wait patiently for God's plan when we know that it will never fail.⁣
+Our suffering is just a small part of the larger story of God's love for the world.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, sometimes it's hard for me to have faith when I can't see a purpose in my suffering.⁣
+Give me patience and help me to trust that You are always in control.⁣
+Thank you for Your perfect plan for the world. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...