Tuesday, October 11, 2022

GOD KNOWS


+Whatever you're going through, God knows. And His love for His people never fails. He is watching over you right now. He always has you in the palm of His hand.⁣
+No matter what happens or how your story goes, you can be sure that you are never outside of God's plan.⁣
+And you can rest knowing that your Savior will never leave you alone.⁣
+Your struggle is never too big for God. And no matter how hopeless you feel, there is a hope greater than your despair. Choose to live that truth today.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Dear God, thank you for the knowledge we have that You are working out all things for good. Thank you that even when the troubles of this life overwhelm me, they don't define me.⁣
+Thank you that I can find my identity in You and in the victory I know is coming. Thank you for the gift of eternal life with You. Help me live in hope and joy every day as Your child. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป❣️๐ŸŒž

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...