Saturday, September 3, 2022

Fruitfulness comes from faithfulness to God⁣⁣


+If your life is to be fruitful you have to stay faithful to God in the difficult times. It is relatively easy to be faithful to God when all is going well in life.⁣
+The test comes when you face fierce temptation and great trials. Life’s circumstances can provide roads to unexpected places far beyond our comfort zones.⁣
+As we remain connected to God and each other, He’ll keep us rooted in love as we support one another.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Loving Father, thank You for promising to be with me and for providing all I need. Thank you for your amazing faithfulness to me.⁣
+Help me to be faithful to you even in the difficult times of temptation, disappointment and discouragement. May my life be fruitful. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️❣️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...