Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Overcoming Fear ⁣


+Our challenge in times of threat is not to focus on what might become a reality, but rather, to focus on what we can count on being true.⁣

+Many people are living under a dark cloud of threat today. Some are experiencing the threat of disease, some are facing the threats of injury to their children, and some are hearing threats related to the loss of their job.⁣

+The answer to all these types of threats is faith in what we know to be true about God and about His love and care for us and His ability to provide for all we need—especially His peace, which can help carry us through anything. ☝️⁣

๐Ÿ™ God, today I place my faith and trust in You. Thank You for always being the one I can count on.⁣

+Please help me to not depend on myself or the examples of others. I want my faith to only be in You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿช„❣️๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...