Sunday, August 28, 2022

Our Trustworthy God⁣⁣


+We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him. They are the people he called, because that was his plan.⁣
-Romans 8:28 NCV⁣
+If you think back on your own life, there were probably things that didn't make sense and maybe even seemed impossible, but now you see how God somehow worked everything out.⁣
+God can use it all-including the things you can't comprehend-in ways you can't begin to fathom. Even when you can't see Him at work in your life.⁣
+Even when hope seems lost. Even when things don't seem to be going your way. Even long after you're gone.⁣
IN EVERYTHING YOU CAN TRUST IN HIM. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, here I am. I need You. I want You. I am weary, and I need Your rest. I know that You are good, but right now, what I’m experiencing isn’t good. Please help me.⁣
+Grieve with me, and remind me that You are near. Even though what I’m experiencing isn’t good, please redeem every part of my life for my good and Your glory. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....