Saturday, August 6, 2022

LORD GAVE ME STRENGTH

+But the Lord stood at my side and GAVE me strength.⁣
-2 Timothy 4:17 ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+If you're facing a crisis, lacking even the right clothing for warmth or close friends to help, remember GOD.⁣
+He's faithful to revive, provide, and deliver. Why? For His glory and for our purpose in His kingdom.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank you for being the One I can always depend on. If You have said it, I know that it is true. If you have promised it, I know it will happen.⁣
+When life's circumstances overwhelmed us, stand with us, stir our praise, giving us Your strength to overcome.⁣
+Please help my faith in You to grow today. And help me lead others to Your promised love. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE'S CHALLENGES DOESN'T STOP GOD FROM BLESSING YOU ๐Ÿ–ค

+Life is a set of challenges, problems and hassles. We sometimes imagine that if we could just deal with the immedia...