Sunday, August 7, 2022

Comfort is near⁣⁣


+We've all walked through hard seasons. Whether it's a world event, a personal loss, or a combination of things that have left you feeling helpless, hopeless, or alone-grief is something we all experience.⁣
+But one of the beautiful promises God gives us is that one day He will remove our pain, sorrow, and grief forever.⁣
+The book of Revelation even tells us that there will be a new heaven and a new earth. In that place, grief, pain, hurt, brokenness, and death will no longer exist.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father God, thank You for deeply caring about who I am. I’m so grateful that one day, You will take away all the pain and hardship I’ve experienced.⁣
+But until that day comes, I will trust You and cling to You. I will place my hope in You. I will bring You my pain, and allow You to comfort me. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You know my thoughts from afar. You know how I tend to play out different situations in my mind till ...