Thursday, July 14, 2022

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!


๐Ÿ’Œ Nothing is impossible for God!⁣
-Luke 1:37 CEV ⁣

+When we rely on God’s unchanging character, we can depend on His strength no matter what plan and pace He determines is right for us.⁣
+Though we may continue to battle afflictions or struggle with waiting, God remains faithfully present.⁣
+Even when we don’t feel strong, He’ll help us flex our faith muscles.⁣

๐Ÿ™ God, every word from You has purpose. You always do what You say You will do.⁣
+But sometimes, Your methods are not my methods.⁣
+Sometimes, I find myself wondering and waiting on You to act.⁣
+When I start to wonder what You are doing, please remind me that You are working even as I wait.⁣
+You are faithful, and I will trust in You. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„๐Ÿฅบ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...