Saturday, July 9, 2022

Comfort in the Storm⁣⁣


+God’s comfort goes far beyond any ordinary kind of comfort. He is the only One who can carry you through the pain and help you to actually become a stronger person than you were before.⁣
+With God’s help, we can have an attitude that says, “This may be tough right now, but I will never give up. I’m really hurting, but I’m going to make it through!”⁣
+Romans 8:28 (NLT) says, God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.⁣
+When we refuse to give up, the hard times of our lives can actually turn out to be the greatest blessings. ☝️⁣
๐Ÿ™Thank you, Lord, that you hear the cry of my heart. Thank you that you do not reject me, that your promises do not fail.⁣
+Thank You for refreshing my spirit and turning my plea for mercy into hope-filled praises. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER ๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿ™ Father God, You know my thoughts from afar. You know how I tend to play out different situations in my mind till ...