Monday, June 27, 2022

OVERCOMING FEARS⁣⁣


I am the Lord your God, who holds your right hand, and I tell you, ‘Don’t be afraid. I will help you.’⁣
- Isaiah 41:13 NCV⁣
⁣⁣⁣
+Let us think that fear and faith produce very similar emotions. While fear says, with a tone of doubt: "What will happen if I take this step?",⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Faith asks the same question, but with a tone of expectation, of hope, of joy and courage, believing in what God can do.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Feeling fear is not bad; it makes us human. The problem lies in allowing ourselves to be dominated by it, allowing it to paralyze us and prevent us from moving forward.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Have you ever felt fear, thinking that God's face is far from you?⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+There are battles we cannot avoid, but the good thing is that we can face them knowing that God is with us.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+What are you avoiding in your life that you need to confront face to face?⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Don't be discouraged! God has called you to overcome your fears. He has given you the victory and he will fulfill what he has promised. ☝️⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ Father, I thank you that you are with me at all times. Help me to overcome that which wants to limit me.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Give me the courage to face my fears head on, and renew my thoughts to replace fear with faith.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Increase my strength and lift my gaze. In Jesus' name. Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ❣️๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...