Sunday, June 26, 2022

CONSIDER IT PURE JOY


+My brothers and sisters, when you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy,⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+because you know that these troubles test your faith, and this will give you patience.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Let your patience show itself perfectly in what you do. Then you will be perfect and complete and will have everything you need.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
-James 1:2‭-‬4 NCV⁣ ♡⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+When inevitable trials come, our first strategy, according to James, is to consider it all joy.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+To consider it all joy in the midst of our trials is to respond with a deliberate, intelligent appraisal of our situation.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+We must learn to look at the experience from God’s perspective and recognize the trial not as a happy experience in itself but as a means of producing something very valuable in life.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+As you live in the present consider the future, think forward to the future. Gloom now, but glory in the days to come.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, there are things in my life that are holding me down. I am not strong enough to escape this on my own.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Please take control of my situation, and allow me to walk in Your freedom. I trust You today. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....