Wednesday, May 25, 2022

PRAYER


๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for being someone I can trust at all times! You are always worthy of my praise and worship.⁣ Thank You for being faithful at all times.⁣
⁣⁣
+Before continuing, I just want to spend a few moments telling You how much I adore You. When I think of all that You've done, how could I not love You?⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Thank You for being a safe place for me to run to. Thank You for being my source of strength and help when I am in trouble.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Draw me closer to You. Teach me how to approach You with a childlike heart by confidently trusting You with my life. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️❣️๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...