Tuesday, May 24, 2022

FINISH STRONG


+Whether we’re exercising our physical muscles or working out our God-given abilities through actions, words, and deeds, we too can be encouraged by the reminder to finish strong.⁣
+Don’t “become weary” (Galatians 6:9). Don’t give up. God will provide what you need to finish strong. ☝️✊⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for taking care of me. You are my strength and my support. You promise to take care of me and fight for me.⁣
+Help me keep going on this journey. I want to finish strong so You get the glory for my life and journey. Thank You for giving me Yourself.⁣
+Today, please remind me that You are near. Teach me how to surrender and trust in You. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...