Thursday, April 28, 2022

He hears us


❦ Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. ⁣
-James 1:4⁣
❦ Sometimes it’s easy to praise the victories and triumphs in our lives without similarly acknowledging that growth in our character often comes through time and struggle.⁣
❦ God will sometimes allow us to go through challenges and hardships so that we can be molded into who He’s called us to be.⁣
❦ He waits in anticipation for us to come out of the trials of life “mature and complete, not lacking anything”.⁣
❦ By staying grounded in Jesus, we can persevere through any challenge, growing stronger and ultimately allowing the fruit of the Spirit to blossom in our lives (Galatians 5:22–23). ⁣
❦ His wisdom gives us the nourishment we need to truly flourish each and every day (John 15:5).⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank You for always looking out for me when I feel lost or overwhelmed.⁣
❦ Today, I am stuck in something that is too big for me to overcome on my own. But nothing is too big for You.⁣
❦ I give you this challenge, and trust that you will give victory over it in Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️⚡๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿช„๐ŸŒป

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....