Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Give me STRENGTH Lord


+Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you know the right thing to do, but you also know that the right thing is very difficult and costly? Are you sometimes tempted to take the easy way out?⁣
+You will never face as great a challenge as Jesus faced. But there will be times in your life when God asks you to choose his will over what you want to do.⁣
+In every sacrifice, great or small, ask for God’s strength to choose his will over your own, as Jesus did.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, You are well-acquainted with my struggles, and they don’t scare or shock You. Instead, You seem to view them as opportunities to strengthen me and show off Your glory through me.⁣
+So today, I choose to bring my struggles to You. I will rejoice even as I encounter hard times—because I know You are refining me and giving me the strength to endure. Thank You! In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....