Saturday, March 5, 2022

PUT THE ARMOR OF GOD


+So put on all the armor that God gives. Then when that evil day comes, you will be able to defend yourself. And when the battle is over, you will still be standing firm.⁣
-Ephesians 6:13 CEV⁣
+But how do we keep faith in the middle of a storm?⁣
+It’s easy to say that our faith won’t falter when life is going smoothly, but it’s harder to say so when you’re in the midst of a storm.⁣
+Sometimes all you can do is stand tall and push straight through.⁣
+The best thing to do to overcome a difficult time is to keep on pushing through. There is a difference between standing still and staying stagnant.⁣
+Choosing to stand firm against your opposition is still a decision. Staying the course is a choice.⁣
+Standing is a move!⁣
+You can always give up. You can always quit. You can always turn your back on what you’re doing.⁣
+Standing firm in your faith is often the most difficult decision that there is. It is also often the best decision there is.⁣
+Life is full of waves. Sometimes you emerge unscathed, and other times you aren’t as lucky.⁣
+The way I see it is that you are a survivor of every single storm so far. You have emerged victorious in every single hardship that you have been through up until this point.⁣
+When God is on your side, you’ll always have a winning record.๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™God, when I am weak, You are strong. When I am lonely, You are my comforter. When I feel unable to keep moving forward, You give me the strength I need to persevere.⁣
+Please remind me when I feel overwhelmed that You are with me. Refresh my soul, and give me rest. In Jesus’ name, Amen.☝️๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿช„⚡๐Ÿชถ⁣
#dailydevotion #inspirational #keepgoing #dontstop #faithoverfear #weekendgrind #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...