Sunday, March 6, 2022

GOD LISTENS & ANSWERS


+Today we use the term tongue-tied to describe being at a loss for words or too shy to speak.⁣
+Sometimes we can be tongue-tied in prayer, not knowing what to say. Our tongues tie up in spiritual clichรฉs and repetitive phrases.⁣
+We arrow our emotions heavenward, wondering if they will reach God's ears. Our thoughts zigzag along an unfocused path.⁣
+When we're tongue-tied in prayer, God's Spirit helps shape our confusion, pain, and distraction into the perfect prayer that moves from our hearts to God's ears.⁣
+He listens and answers, bringing the exact kind of comfort we may not have known we needed until we asked Him to pray for us.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, thank You for Your faithfulness to me, even when I have been unfaithful to You. Thank You for Your presence in my life.⁣
+You never leave me to handle my problems alone. Please continue to protect and strengthen me, as I continue to place my hope and trust in You. In Jesus’ name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿช„⚡๐Ÿชถ⁣

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...