Saturday, March 19, 2022

God's timing is perfect


+The Lord is kind to everyone who trusts and obeys him.⁣
+It is good to wait patiently for the Lord to save us.⁣
-Lamentations 3:25‭-‬26 CEV⁣
+It's good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.⁣
+But waiting quietly is hard with a busy life, with all its pressures and priorities.⁣
+Waiting gives time to pause, think, reflect, consider, and wonder.⁣
+If we love God and wait for Him, then our priorities and thoughts should reflect His priorities and thoughts and point us to Him and what He wants us to do and be. ⁣
+These are the important things of life—the things of eternity.⁣
+Hope in the Lord, seek Him, and quietly wait for Him. ⁣
+He will be there. It is good to be patient.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, You are my refuge and strength! You sustain my life every day.⁣
+When I am in trouble, You help me overcome my circumstances.⁣
+Thank You for giving me a future and hope. In Jesus’ name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„⚡๐Ÿชถ

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....