Sunday, March 20, 2022

Don’t Forget⁣⁣


+If you aren’t careful, that which overwhelms you in life can cause you to lose your memory.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Giants can cause you to be so overwhelmed that it takes up the whole camera lens of your life.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+You can be going about your business in life and then Goliath suddenly shows up to harass and intimidate.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+You may be dealing with sickness that is insurmountable and leaving you discouraged about the future.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Perhaps you were suddenly abandoned by someone that once was a friend. Maybe you feel pushed down by financial pressure.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+No matter what it is you are overwhelmed by, it proves to redirect your focus, challenges your faith, and selfishly tries to steal your full attention and energy. It also challenges you to forget the faithfulness of God.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Don’t allow today’s overwhelming situation to cause you to forget God. Remember what God has done in the past personally in your life.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+The Lord has saved you, healed you, protected you, guided you, warned you, comforted you.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+May your testimony always be fresh in your mind and heart, so that when the giant comes trying to overwhelm you, you will refuse because you recall the miraculous power and promises of a faithful God.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+The Lord who was faithful in the past is faithful today.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
๐Ÿ™God, You are my Good Shepherd. As long as I follow You, I will have everything I need.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Thank You for the incredible plan You have for my life. The next time I face a challenge, I will not be afraid because You are always with me.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Please help me to trust you in every decision I make. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒป๐Ÿช„⚡๐Ÿชถ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...