Tuesday, March 1, 2022

FOR EVERYTHING THERE IS A PERFECT TIMING AND SEASON


+Everything on earth has its own time and its own season.⁣
-Ecclesiastes 3:1 CEV ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+Sometimes in the theatre of life it feels like nothing is happening. We’re praying and there’s no answer.⁣
+We’re believing for breakthrough, but God seems to have left the building. ⁣
+The truth is that God is always working on our behalf. He’s designing and planning to make things work together for our good.⁣
+There are things happening behind the curtain that we can’t see. In the fullness of time, the curtains will open, and we will see that God’s been preparing a show that is well worth waiting for.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, You understand every hardship I face because You go through it with me. That’s why I know that nothing is impossible for You.⁣
+You are my source of strength and protection. You comfort me, guide me, and restore me.⁣
+Nothing I go through is unseen or wasted. Thank You! In Jesus’ name, Amen.☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„⚡

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED ♥️

+God knows every detail and nuance of our situation, and yet He urges us to come to Him because in communion with Hi...