Monday, February 28, 2022

THE FAITH TO ENDURE⁣


+When disaster strikes, we tend to want God to immediately make everything better.⁣
+But God gives us the faith to endure and grow.⁣
+As Paul wrote to the Romans, "Suffering produces endurance" (ROMANS 5:3).⁣
+Knowing that, we can encourage each other to keep trusting God in hard times.⁣
+What's your usual response to hardship?⁣
+How can you encourage someone who's going through difficult times?⁣
๐Ÿ™ Heavenly Father, I need Your help to keep going, even when it's tough. I want to focus on the things that really matter-the things that will last.⁣
+Help me to look up today to think about You, to talk to You, and to tell others about You. In Jesus' name, Amen. ⁣
๐Ÿ™Œ☝️❤️๐Ÿช„⚡⁣
#dailybread #dailydevotion #faithoverfear #keepgoing #haveaniceandproductiveweek #blessings #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....