Thursday, February 10, 2022

When You Need Direction⁣⁣


+You said to me, “I will point out the road that you should follow. I will be your teacher and watch over you.⁣
-Psalms 32:8 CEV⁣
+It’s easy to feel a bit lost and lacking clear direction in this world of endless options and opportunities.⁣
+God knew you would need help with that! Start with a simple prayer step and see where God takes you.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, thank you for the opportunities before me. Help me look to you for the next steps I need to take instead of looking for a map.⁣
+Some of us struggle with the idea of faith. We struggle to see you as a God who is near. Show me what to do, one step at a time, in Your faithful love.⁣
+Please help me to believe, and through faith to find your reality in a way that is real for me. Please speak to our hearts. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค๐Ÿช„⚡

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...