Wednesday, February 9, 2022

When You Feel Overwhelmed⁣

+If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest.⁣
-Matthew 11:28 CEV ๐Ÿ’Œ⁣
+Sometimes there are so many things swirling in our heads at once.⁣
+We have home and family, work, friendships, and church. And that’s just getting started.⁣
+You may be facing loss or sickness, endless tasks that you can't seem to get a handle on. The list goes on and on.⁣
+God already knows all the things you are feeling, even when you’re overwhelmed.⁣
+He is a loving Father that wants to help you sort through the overwhelm to find peace in Him.⁣
๐Ÿ™ Lord, I am overwhelmed by all that is happening around me and everything I am feeling. Please bring me peace.⁣
+When I feel weak, remind me that You are strong. And when I feel like giving up, give me the strength to persevere.⁣
+Show me what it means to pursue righteousness, and then help me to live well. I want every aspect of my life to glorify Your name. In Jesus’ name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...