Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Trust Him


+Know that God is willing to sit in your dysfunction—when things are not going well.⁣
+He wants to sit with you in your boat and wait with you.⁣
+Trusting God in the waiting is what leads him to take you out into the deep.⁣
+In the deep, he can show you why things aren’t working.⁣
+In the deep he can tell you to cast your nets on the other side this time.⁣
+In the deep, he can prosper you because you trusted him on the shore. We all want the miracle. We all want our nets to be overflowing.⁣
+When we allow Jesus to come and sit with us right where we are that accelerates us to the next level.⁣
+Allow Jesus to come and sit with you in your boat. ⁣
+There is nothing wasted in the waiting.⁣
๐Ÿ™God, thank You that I am never alone. I know You are always with me, but sometimes I forget, or I get overwhelmed by fear.⁣
+So please help me feel Your presence with me. In Jesus' name, Amen.☝️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿช„⚡

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....