Thursday, January 13, 2022

Lean on God


+God cares about every detail of your life. Don’t think that God is only concerned about the “big” things.⁣
+When hard things happen, and the best you can manage is to want to believe, that’s enough. Don’t stop wanting to believe. ⁣
+Allow that spark of hope to grow by trusting that God is right there beside you. Pray and ask God to help you overcome your unbelief.⁣
+You can have hope in the dark. Because as you grow to know God, he will reveal even more of his love, his faithfulness, his grace.⁣
+And over time you will realize, believe, and embrace that even when life is difficult, God is still good. ๐Ÿฅบ⁣

๐Ÿ™ Father God, I believe you’re good, and I’m ready to keep growing closer and closer to you. I’m in this for the long haul.⁣
+I ask that you would help me learn all to live my life with purpose and make the most of each day. Please give me wisdom to make right choices and walk in your plan for me. In Jesus name, Amen. ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️๐Ÿค⁣

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...