Saturday, January 8, 2022

FAITH


+Why am I discouraged? Why am I restless? I should trust you, Lord. I will praise you again because you help me,⁣
-Psalms 42:5 CEV⁣
+Sometimes, even when we remember all that God has done for us, it doesn’t change our circumstances.⁣
+Sometimes we just have to accept that it’s beyond our understanding right now and just keep going.⁣
+But we must also realize that acceptance is not denial. ⁣
+When you accept what God is doing, you don’t simply stuff your feelings down and let your heart die, even as you’re practicing your smile in the mirror and memorizing Bible verses.⁣
+When you accept that God’s up to something that you can’t see or understand right now, you don’t just roll over and play dead and resign yourself to despair.⁣
+No, you keep praying for a miracle from him unless he tells you otherwise.⁣
+But you don’t pretend that everything is okay when clearly it’s not. ⁣
+Sometime, something is going to happen that you don’t like.⁣
+It may be happening right now. ๐Ÿฅบ⁣
+You remember what God has done. You accept what God is doing.⁣
+You trust what God is going to do. ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™ Pray: God, I don’t understand what’s going on, but I accept that somehow, you are in control.⁣
+Help me to trust you and strengthen my faith. Thank you, Father. In Jesus Name, Amen. ☝️❣️



๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...