Friday, January 21, 2022

God YOU ARE IN CONTROL! ๐Ÿ™


+In both the times of suffering, and the times of success, we should acknowledge that it is God who is in control.⁣
+This is what matters – not whether you are in a period of battle or a period of blessing, but whether you are staying close to the Lord and communicating with him from your heart.⁣
+Don’t let your heart be bitter in times of suffering, nor boastful in times of success.⁣
+Recognise that God is sovereign over your life and your situation. ๐Ÿฅบ⁣
+Never let go of your God-given dreams. As Joyce Meyer writes, ‘No matter where you started, you can have a great finish… Even if you are in a pit today, God can still raise you up and do great things in you and through you!’ ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I will give thanks to You out loud! I will tell of all the wonderful things You have done!⁣
+No matter what I endure, I know that I can rely on You. You fight for me even when I can barely fight for myself.⁣
+You are always with me -and You comfort me. Thank You, God! In Jesus name, Amen. ☝️๐Ÿค

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....