Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Following God Even When It’s Difficult⁣⁣

+I have often found that following God can sometimes be lonely.⁣
+The people we depend on the most for support and encouragement can disappoint us.⁣
+They often misunderstand us, and may even criticize us for the path we have chosen.⁣
+Even in this, God has purpose. It is important that we look to God and not to people.⁣
+We all love approval, but we must not need it in order to obey God. If we do, we will surely be defeated.⁣
+No matter what you are going through, God will never leave you. And He has the ability to take it all and make it good.⁣
+Making the most of your day can sometimes be difficult. Especially in those days when you feel like you are alone.⁣
+When this happens, remember that God is always there for you. Say a prayer and continue to move forward.⁣
๐Ÿ™ God, I am in awe of You! The problems of the world around me can be frightening, but You are greater than my problems.⁣
+I'm so grateful I can always count on You. Your will is perfect, and Your plans are good.⁣
+Your power is perfected in my weakness, and it is greater than any situation I might face.⁣
+Thank You for showing me Your faithfulness every day. In Jesus' name, Amen. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™Œ☝️⁣
#ctto


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...