Monday, November 1, 2021

Guidance

+You are my strong shield, and I trust you completely. You have helped me, and I will celebrate and thank you in song.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
-PSALMS 28:7 CEV⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Every day is a new day. We get a new set of hours to live the lives that will bring glory to God and joy to our souls.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+We just have to recognize that and wake up with a newfound determination to be the boss of our thoughts, not the other way around.๐Ÿ˜Š⁣⁣

๐Ÿ™God, You are in control. Nothing is impossible for You.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+You see every detail of my life, and You can redeem every part of my story.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
+Please fill me with Your strength and power, and save me from my brokenness. Do what only You can do in me. In Jesus' name, Amen.๐Ÿ™Œ☝️♡⁣
#heymonday #ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD

+Refuse to let the word ‘impossible’ stop you. ‘With God all things are possible’ (Matthew 19:26 NIV). +God can chan...