Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Cast Your Burdens to God⁣


+There are times when the burdens of life are so heavy, so difficult, and so onerous that I feel like I might suffocate.⁣
+The burden is overwhelming. I don’t know if I will survive. All I can do is cry out to God in desperation.⁣
+This promise in Psalm 55 has been a source of unending strength and encouragement over the years; for problems of all kinds, big and small, I have gone to this passage. How many times have I gone over this verse before the Lord?⁣
“Cast your burden on the Lord.” Here it is, Lord. You take it. I cannot carry it. It’s too big for me.⁣
“And he will sustain you.” Yes, Lord, you will hold me up. You alone. Without you, I’m sunk.⁣
“He will never permit the righteous to be moved.”⁣
๐Ÿ™Lord, I have no righteousness of my own. But by your grace, I am righteous in Jesus. By your grace, you have made me righteous and right with you.⁣
+I am one of your holy people and I want to live for you. This promise is for me, Lord, and what a promise it is. You will hold me tight, you will hold me up, and you will hold me steady.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™Œ⁣
+Do you have a burden? When burdens come, don’t carry them.⁣
+Cast them upon the Lord. Let God carry your burdens.⁣
+This is a promise to memorize. This is a promise to claim. This is a promise to cling to.☝️⁣
#ctto

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRAYER

๐Ÿ™ God, You are the foundation upon which I build my life. You are my source of protection and strength....